Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not that bad

Okay, I had two more days of middle school after Friday and I think Friday was just a freaky day. Thank goodness I did not cancel the job after Friday's experience. I actually enjoyed it yesterday and today. The thing I did different is that I went in with a different attitude and took the advice of a great teacher at Whatcom Middle. He told me things I already knew but he gave me the confidence to go in and take charge. Kudos to James.

On another note. If you don't watch G4 on TV you need to start now. Our new favorite show is Ninja Warrior. Love it. Check this out.



The guys that are able to do this stuff are amazing!

2 comments:

Jess Addison said...

We LOVE Ninja Warrior! I've seen that guy on there so many times and he finally did it! :)

Carrie Beauchamp said...

It is great isn't it. I wish I was that strong.