Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day

The weekend has been uneventful.

Saturday consisted of:
Exercise: Bike ride to Milner and 4 1/2 mile intervals with 1/4 rest between, rode bike back home. All in the rain. My shoes were still wet this morning when I went to put them on.

Food: Regular Breakfast and Snack, Lunch Steamed Brocolli and Brussel Sprouts with a Veggie Burger. Dinner was at Longhorn's in Peachtree City with my parents. (My mom's birthday shopping date and dinner.) I had a mixed green salad and salmon.

Sunday:
Exercise: Rode bike to Barnesville to deliver recyclables and gift I forgot to give my mom the night before.

Food: Regular Breakfast, Lunch: veggie burger and huge salad, Snack: Regular zeke bread and almond butter, 100 calorie bag of popcorn, extra spoonful of almond butter. Dinner: Tempeh taco and 1/2 cup cherry yogurt.

Monday:
Exercise: Walked with Robby and then Ran with Sandra. I was probally out and about for 1.5 hours in the morning.

I am coming back to this blog on Thursday and I forgot everything else I did Monday. I am sure I could remember but it has been a long day and I don't have the energy to think back that far.

No comments: