Friday, August 31, 2007

Taco Night


Fridays are taco night. I have been experimenting with seasonings and creating my own taco/burrito stuffing. If you look at the premade seasoning they all have MSGs in it. However, I finally found a packet that was all natural (no gluten or MSGs). The brand name is Nueva Cocina and the style is Taco Fresco.

Recipe:

1 packet of Taco Fresco sesoning from Nueva Cocina
8 oz. tomato sauce
1/2 packet of ground turkey
1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
(Shells if you want. I don't use them because they don't agree with me.)

The taste was great. Better than anything I have made so far. Yummy.

Dinner also included 3 stalks of celery with 2 tbsp. of organic (all natural) ranch dressing, and about 6 sweet cherries.

Snack while Robby watched football was a small cup of Dannon All Natural Cherry Yogurt.

No comments: