Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Madness

Monday's work out:

Warm Up: Swing, Clean, Press RL 3 on each side then 2 pull ups (x3)
Kettle bell One Arm Swings (200) It took 9:03
Cool Down: Ab wheel 4 for 3 sets with 10 knee raises, and play around yard with dog.

Monday food:

Breakfast: 1 Morning star veggie sausage, 1/2 cup milk 2%, 1 cup shredded wheat (no sugar added).
Lunch: Amy's Enchilada bowl, 1/2 cup grapes, 6 sweet cherries, Fruit leather.
Snack: 2 slices zeke break, Almond butter, all fruit spread (Some how I made it into the copy room at work and there were cookies in their and I ate 1 1/2.
Dinner: Salad with spinach, mixed greens, broccoli, grape tomatoes, celery, Ceaser vinaigrette, Amy's California burger (no bread or anything else on it).

Thoughts for the day:

Embrace the feeling of fullness. There are a lot of times that I eat just because I have a head ache or I just get it in my mind that I want to eat something. My goal is to not fall victim of this feeling if I feel full.

For example, right after dinner I still felt hungry. However, I waited and took a shower instead of eating more. Now that I am showered I do not have that feeling anymore and actually feel full. However, I had already put it in my mind that I was going to eat a slice of watermelon after my shower. So the dilemma now is I feel full and no longer have a headache. So do I still eat the water melon???? I am going to say no tonight and see how I feel in the morning.

Other thoughts:
I am sooooo ready for a change. Robby and I started planning for a change about a year ago. I think we are finally ready to make it. We have declined opportunities in the past however, there are other opportunities that are rising up now.

No comments: