Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Week of Baking

Pumpernickel Bread
that Robby made earlier this week. (It is almost gone.)


I have used it to make sandwiches (cheese and chicken/spinach/cheese) and french toast. It is delicious. Robby also made a honey wheat loaf that I was told I could not touch to take pictures of because he plans to eat it. ;)
Hummingbird Cupcakes


Hummingbird cake is a rich cake made with mashed banana's/pineapple/pecans. Topped off with cream cheese icing with pecans. Now I have to figure out how to get them all to work on my bike so that I am not tempted to eat them all.
Next week I may try red velvet.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Everything looks delicious! I wish I lived close enough for you to bike some over. Hope to talk with you guys soon.

Sandra said...

Please send some here. Maybe I can regain the 11lbs I've lost...jk
Looks yummy!!!