Friday, November 9, 2007

Rainy Day = Wet Dog

Samson has to go out and exercise or he will drive me nuts in the evenings. So there is no way to avoid a wet dog even on days it does not rain. It is just that wet around here. This is what he looked like after a run through Cornwall Park the other day.



Thank goodness that he has a tough outter layer of fur that kept the mud from sinking in.

Speaking of a tough outter coat I have learned that WOOL is the way to go around here. It keeps you warm and DRY! Luckily I have a couple of wool sweaters already but I need more. Wool socks, shirts, pants, etc. I need it all. Well, since I did not get called in to help out at the school today I might head to the mall and see what I can find. I'll put on my Goretex jacket and head out with $1.50 in hand to ride the bus. It beats having to drive 30 - 40 miles to the nearest mall. It is only 2 miles down the road. I would ride my bike but I don't want to have lug all the stuff around the mall with me. :)

2 comments:

whatever_heather said...

Nothing smells better than a wet dog! NOT. haha....
Yep, the house is coming along. We love it! And yes, more kids are definately in the future, one way or another! :)

Carrie Beauchamp said...

I don't notice the smell as bad. Something about hot and humid weather that brought the stink out really bad in GA. Robby is says differently and that he does stink.