Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On the Road Again...

Well, the truck is fixed and sitting in the parking lot.

We have had a great time in Buffalo though. We grabbed our Mt. Bikes off the truck and headed out on the Bozeman Trail with the dog. Our first stop was the city park.

A little bit about Buffalo, WY. Population 4,000. That is all I need to say. It reminds me alot of Barnesville.

While at the park the Penske man called to tell us everything was ready to go and they were going to bring the truck by the hotel. THen I had to tell him that we were at the park and riding around the town. He asked "How did you get to the park?" I said "we grabbed our Mt. bikes off the truck before the left us at the hotel" He says "so while I have been busting my butt to get you hooked up you been riding around playing". I said " you bet, that is the joy of renting the truck so that someone else can handle the stress." LOVE IT.

So after we got the truck we headed out on the bikes again went to the local grocery store and head to the Occidental Saloon where we ate dinner. The Occidental Hotel is on of the oldest places and is a part of history. It has been around since the 1880's. Cool place, I will post pictures later.

Well one beer and triple chocolate mousse cake slice later I am going to take a shower and hit the hay.

Long day tomorrow.
Carrie

No comments: