Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There are days ...

that I am so stressed that I feel numb.




#1 Stress - Rental house hunting that will allow us to bring our awesome family member Samson.





He looks over weight here but really I do exercise him every day. He loves to run and fetch tennis balls.




#2 Stress - Leaving my current job and family to try something completely new. I love my job as a physical education teacher. I have created relationships with many of my co-workers and students. This makes my heart ache at the thought of leaving them. There are sooooo many things that I have started that I now have to hand over to someone else in hopes that they keep it alive. If they don't keep my programs alive I hope that they create programs that are equally benefical to the facutly and students. Family is always just a phone call away or a plane trip away. I do look forward to showing them around when they come to visit. I feel our bond will grow stronger with this experience.




#3 Unknown - It is really hard to worry about that. I just need to take it one day at a time.




Well, it is 10pm and I have to get up at 5:30am and ride my bike to work because Robby is working from home tomorrow. Usually I am in bed by now. Until next time.





No comments: