Saturday, March 24, 2007

Crazy Train

I think I am going to go crazy. I think about food and I can't stop thinking about it until I eat it. For example, pop tarts. Why in the world do I even buy those things. Just another thing off my grocery list that I can not buy. So I decided today that if I blog about what I eat and do I will not eat things just because I know I will have to write about it. So I will start today.

Breakfast: 2 whole wheat pancakes with peanut butter and honey
Exercise: Rode bike to Run for Griffin 8 miles and Ran in the Race 3.1 miles.
Snack: Two cups of trail mix including peanut butter m&ms. yummy.
Exercise: Rode bike home 8 miles.
Lunch: 4 pierogies with baked beans and tomatoe sauce
Snack: snack bag of microwave popcorn and pack of poptarts.
Snack 2: Beer and Peanut butter granola bar
Exercise: Rode Samson around block on mountain bike 4.5 miles
Dinner: sweet potatoe bbq chicken and beer

Already I have over eaten today :( Oh well maybe tomorrow I will do better knowing that I will write about it. Until then.

No comments: