Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Year

A New Year brings many thoughts and ideas.

Here are a couple:

1. I want to become an attunded eater again. (I will do a blog on this later so much to say about the current state of the role that diets play in our lives.) We were all attunded eaters at one point of our lives.

2. I want to explore my spirituality further. I have already begun my own journey. I will say that there a many pathways to our spirit and they are all right.

3. Sport/Entertainment - I love to run and cycle and will continue to do so into the new year. This entertainment is free (except the initial costs) and I love it.

4. Declutter my life - get ride of all the useless stuff that collects dust and get down to the bare essentials. If I don't use it I must get rid of it.

Life is what you make it to be. I hope you enjoy your life too.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I can't wait until you blog more about #1. Also, consumerism is a problem. Erik and I talked about making do with what we have. Some things the kids will need, but otherwise trying to not buy many clothes/items. I hope all 4 work out! We enjoyed your visit and I've been working out a little. I'm up to 1 1/2 miles now. I hope to do the heart hustle.

Carrie Beauchamp said...

Hey I changes #4 to declutter my life. I have never been much of a consumer but I do tend to hang on to things that I have. Way to go with the running you will be back up to it in no time. :)