Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Weather is a Tease & Jingle Bell Jog

It does not matter if you are in the south or the northwest. The media loves to hype up snow to a point that nothing happens. Not even a flake has happened so far. Come on people where is our 1 inch that will shut us all down. :)

A cold windy northeasterner made it's way down the Fraser Valley just in time for the annual Arthritis Foundation's Jingle Bell Run. A 4 mile loop took us through the city and my neighborhood. It was freaking cold but the run turned out to be better than last year. Denise, Shasonta, and I set a record pace. Last year my time was 30:57. This year we crossed the finishline in 30:30. Sweet. I must be doing something right in my training to keep my times so close.

Stay warm, and I can't wait for some 60 degree weather next weekend. :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You are always right and I'm happy that you beat you're previous time! I hope and pray that you have a safe trip! I also hope that the weather will be warm for you! I'm so glad you're coming for the holidays!